3% Afff Fire Fighting Foam
|FOB Price:||US $1,268 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,268/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||25kg, 50kg and 200kg Plastic Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AFFF
- Expansion Ratio: 5
- Extinguishing Time: Fresh Water: 3 Min
- Trademark: GAN
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: 3%, 6%
- 25%Drainage Time (20°c): 3 Min
- Burn-Resisting Time: Fresh Water: 8 Min
- Specification: CCC, ISO9001
3%, 6% AFFF Foam Agent Foam Concentrate
The AFFF foam concentrate is an efficient foam concentrate. It forms two evaporation suppression protective films on the surface of oil and play dual function of foam and protective film. It has high efficiency, high speed, good recrudescence-preventing property and good leakproofness and long storage life. This foam concentrate mixed with water as the proportion of 3:97 or 6:94 and foaming in all kinds of low/medium expansion generators to put out oil fire. It can also combined with dry powder or put out fire of large oil storage tank with "subsurface injection" type. It is widely used in oil field, oil refinery, oil depot, ships, wharf, airport and hangar, etc.
Technique Data: Product Standard: GB15308-2006
|1||PH Value (20°C)||7.5|
|2||Surface Tension (20°C)||16.5|
|3||Expassion Ratio (20°C)||5.0|
|4||25%Drainage Time (20°C)||3 min|
|5||Extinguishing Time||Fresh Water: 3 min|
|6||Burn-resisting Time||Fresh Water: 8 min|
Packing, Storage and Using Requirements
1. Packaging containers including 25kg, 50kg and 200kg plastic drum.
2. Do not mix in other chemicals or foamconcentrate during transporting, storing and trying in case influencing the quality of products. Do not store the product in rusty equipment or it will lead to the product lose efficacy.
3. The product should be stored in cool, ventilated, dry storehouse and avoid exposure. Storage temperature is among -5°C~45°C
4. Products sealed storage in above condition has a quality guarantee period of 8 years.