High Quality Fire Fighting Shoes for Fireman
|FOB Price:||US $5-30 / Pair|
|Min. Order:||100 Pairs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pairs||US $5-30/ Pair|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: Leather
- Outsole Material: PU
- Insoles: EVA
- Acid and Alkali Resistant: Acid and Alkali Resistant
- Hand Made: Not Handmade
- Packaging: Carton
- Usage: Fire Fighting
- Specification: CCC, ISO9001
- Feature: Slip-Resistant, Waterproof, Insulative
- Upper Material: Genuine Leather
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Lining Material: Mesh
- Gender: Unisex
- Color: as Customized Design
- Trademark: GAN
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
The fire shoes are one kind of personal protective devices, the hot selling oilproof, slip and fire resistant gloves which can help fire fighters put out a fire or rescue in fire scene and site of accident. Please be aware of the weak protection from the corrosive liquid/gas/military toxic agent/virus and the electricity.
The fire shoes apply to the protection of feet from burn, cut or scratch during fire fighting, emergency or disaster rescue, traffic accident or vehicle extraction rescue etc.
1. The features of fire shoes are oil, acid & alkali, corrosion, puncture, cutting , thermal radiation penetration,water
and slip resistance
2. It also has the features of electrical insulation, anti-smash, heat insulation properties.
1. The fire shoes are made up of 2 parts, the shoe and boot upper. Black color with yellow lines. Multi-layers for the whole body.
2. Smash-proof steel toes has inside & outside rubber insulation layers, sponge comfortable layer, insulation paper, comfort foam layer and interlock lining, insulating and comfortable.
3. Steel middle layer of the shoe can stop impale. On the bottom and beneath of the steel layer there are rubber insulating layer, insulating paper, comfortable foam layer and interlock lining. Outstanding stripes on the outer bottom are anti-slipping.
|Part of Boots||Upper Surface||Outer Bottom|
|Elongation at break||≥480%||≥380%|
|Permanent deformation at break||≤40%||/|
|Breaking Strength Decreased||≤35%||≤35%|
|Flame Retardant Property||FV-1||FV-1|
|Adhesion Strength of surface & Fabric||0.78N/mm||/|
|Thickness of vamp||>1.5mm||/|
The Shenzhen Winan Industrial Development Co., Ltd. was set up in 1995 with registered capital of 13,680,000RMB. We specialized in manufacturing fire-fighting Equipment for 20 years and we devote to provide clients with high quality & reliable products.
The company now has a large area of industrial workshops of more than 10000 square meters. We possess all kinds of advanced producing equipments, sophisticated manufacturing process and modernized testing center. Our products contain foam system, sprinkler system, fire monitors, fire hydrant, water mist system and valves.
Winan fire-fighting passed the ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification in 2001 and we also passed the CCC Product Quality Certification of Ministry of Public Security fire products in 2004. Products manufactured by Winan fire-fighting were assessed as the "Chinese high-quality brand-name products" by Chinese Quality Management Juries. The company was assessed as the "AAA" honest enterprise by Ministry of Commerce Economic Academy and it is the member of Chinese Fire Protection Association.
Products made by Winan fire-fighting had won a number of national patents after decades of innovation and we believe that we can do better in our industry!
(1). Q: What is your product range?
A: We have manufactured the foam system, sprinkler system, water mist system, fire hydrants, fire monitors, fire alarm valve system and other equipment since 1995.
(2). Q: Can I order sample first to test the quality?
A: Yes, sample order is accepted. We can send you the sample to test our quality.
(3). Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: 7-15 days upon receipt of payment.
(4). Q: How to pay?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, and L/C.
Shenzhen Winan Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
No. 18, Fengshun Road, Tongle, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 755 83543111
Fax: +86 755 89906192