High Quality Standard Response Fire Sprinkler for Fire Fighting
|FOB Price:||US $0.6-0.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.6-0.8/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Crate or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZST
- Sprinkler Head Type: Closed
- Automatically Opened and Closed Repeatedly: Can′t Automatically Opened and Closed
- Wet Alarm Valve Structure: Seat Type
- Response Temperature: 57deg;68deg, 79deg, 93deg, 141deg
- Certificates: UL/FM
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Sprinkler Installation: Pendent
- Alarm Valve Type: Wet Alarm Valve
- Closed Fire Sprinkler System: Wet Fire Sprinkler System
- Nominal Diameter: Dn15/20
- Bulb Color: Orange, Red, Yellow, Green, Orchid, Purple
- Trademark: GAN
The ZST series standard response sprinkler is the key unit in sprinkle system. It is consist of sprinkler, heat sensitive component (a glass bulb) and seal. It is installed in protection zone. The temperature of surroundings reaches the motion level when fire breaks up, the liquid in the glass bulb swells and then the glass bulb blasts. Thus, the seal drops and the sprinkler start to work.
The sprinkler can detect fire and spray automatically. It is widely used to protect the restaurants, hotels, hospitals, theatre, shops, buildings, warehouses, underground garages and garment factories.
This kind of sprinkler has many types to choose from. Types contain upright, pendent, conventional, vertical sidewall and horizontal sidewall. And there are two different aperture sizes for our products, one is 15mm and the bigger one is 20mm. Of course the aperture size can be manufactured as clients' demands. The bigger aperture sprinklers applied in cases where wider spray square is needed but pressure of water supply is not so high.
1. Rated working pressure: 1.2MPa.
2. Diameter of glass bulb: Φ5mm
Rated temperature and color code:
Notes: we make available costmozied design for our customer
Shenzhen Winan Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
No. 18, Fengshun Road, Tongle, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 755 83543111
Fax: +86 755 89906192