Fire Extinguisher, Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher, ABC Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher manufacturer / supplier in China, offering ABC Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher for Fire Fighting, Customized Fire Fighting Suit of Five-Piece Set, Foam Cart/Mobile Foam Tank/Unit for Fire Fighting and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||100 Pieces||US $2-30/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000pieces Per Month Customize|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Type:||Portable Fire Extinguisher|
|Portable Extinguisher:||Portable Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher|
|Dry Powder Type:||Ordinary Dry Powder|
|Power Source:||Pressure Fire Extinguisher|
1. Applicable to the extinguishments of initial fires caused by oil, flammable liquids, solid organices, gas and electric equipment.
2. Ideal equipment for use in cars, offices, schools, hotels, restaurant,kitchen and factory.
1. Simple structure, flexible operation, convenient application.
2. Fast extinguisher speed, high efficiency, continuous orintermittent spraying.
3. Large Filling opening for extremely easy maintenance.
4. High durability of steel cylinder as it is property coated with phosphate under treatment to resist corrosion and rust.
5.Brass plated valve with steel handles.
6. With operational temperature range.
How to use:
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
1.Keep away from children.
2.Do not incinerate.
3.Avoid inhaling the dry chemical agent.
4.Do not test . Any use will cause pressure loss.
Shenzhen Winan Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
No. 18, Fengshun Road, Tongle, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 755 83543111
Fax: +86 755 89906192